Thursday, June 14, 2012

My bucket list...

So, today we will take a break from the "deep, theological" stuff and have some fun.  I want to hear about your bucket list.  What is on it?  What do you dream about doing before you die?  Here is mine:

1. Go to a UFC fight live
2. Memorize the New Testament
3. Preach to 10,000 people at one time, in one place
4. See the Roman Coliseum
5. Take my wife on a tour of Europe (I would love to see her smile the whole time)
6.  Rid the world of spoons.  If you can't eat it with a fork, you can drink it!

I have had others... I wanted to be thanked on a CD - done.  I wanted to play guitar on someones album - done.  I wanted to go on a cruise - done.

What is on your list?

3 comments:

  1. What would be the purpose of preaching in front of 10,000 people at once? Why did that make it on your list?

    I would love to jump out of an airplane someday (with a working parachute, of course). I would need to do more thinking to provide a real list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooo jumping out of an airplane would be awesome as well. I may add that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But again, why did "preaching in front of 10,000 people at once" make it onto your list?

    ReplyDelete